Questions about how we can help with Transportation Planning?
In today’s real estate market, the need to have transportation planning services in-house is imperative in evaluating the best approach to moving projects forward. Evaluating transportation risks and mitigating traffic issues is one of the most important steps in determining a successful development strategy.
EPD’s transportation planning services are unique in the industry due to the integrative approach we take in providing these services. We bring in our environmental planning and development experts to blend our experience in forming creative solutions and thoughtful ways to analyze projects and formulate solutions. We understand how critical traffic-related issues are in a community and how much poor circulation for a project could impact a project’s or area’s operations. EPD’s comprehensive approach allows the client to be assured that all aspects of the project are being considered.
EPD offers the following transportation services:
- Due Diligence Traffic Assessments
- Vehicles Miles Traveled (VMT) Analyses
- Transportation Impact Studies
- Parking Studies
- Site Planning (Access/Circulation Studies)
- Mobility Planning (bike, trails)
- Transportation Environmental Planning
- Transportation Master Planning
- Traffic Operations Analyses (e.g., queueing analyses)
- CEQA and NEPA Compliance