ATEP is a new 60-acre community college campus for the South Orange County Community College District. The project is located on the decommissioned Marine Corps Air Station Tustin, and is oriented towards technology and occupational training. The project is uniquely complex in the need for collaboration between a broad range of local, state, and federal agencies, including the Department of the Navy and Division of the State Architect in addition to SOCCCD and City of Tustin.
EPD staff prepared a range of project-related documents, including short and long-range plans for site facility development, a concept plan document (similar in scope to a specific plan) for City of Tustin approval, and environmental documentation.
A full listing of documents follows:
- Short-Range Plan
- Long-Range Academic and Facilities Plan
- Long-Range Facilities Plan
- Concept Plan
- Mitigated Negative Declaration, EIR addenda, and other CEQA documentation
- Demolition, Utility, Grading, and Drainage Plans and construction oversight
- Water Quality Management Plans (WQMPs) and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
Let's discuss your next project.
SF of Buildings